Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Wisdom of Pain

The lesson i learnt was like,
a million words of wisdom put together.
The emptiness of the darkness was fighting,
to win the battle over my empty heart.
The fall of the evening,
the clear sky after the rain.
The silence of the night,
could make me go deaf.
Oh! How i wish it would,
so the cluster of voices screaming in my head,
would stop at once.
Tears keep pouring down,
making a messy puddle over my eyes.
A voice in my head,
Politely called my name, and said
"The world around you is at its brightest best,
Then why are you drowned in a colourless palett?"
I looked up in the mirror,
trying to make myself visible
making way through the clouds on my eyes.
"The PAIN....i said is too much to bear,
The courage has been pushed off the cliff,
The pain, i say...the one that the most dears ones,
the people you trust in..cause."
"CLOSE ones? shes laughes,
The only close one is God"
and the voice drifts away,
As if what she said,
just gave my soul a new light.
Like the god's answer,
to all my questions.
Who is perfect?...
neither you, nor i,
People will come and go,
and just the mix of right and wrong ones,
But they will be the ones,
your greatest teachers.
They will teach and move on,
As same as a wound that causes pain,
and dissapears in a while,
but leaves a mark on your life.
These innumerous marks,
will make you think about,
the choices you made.
But they would be something you call your own,
and yes i would say,
Pain is your greatest teacher!
The lesson i learnt is like,
a thousand words of wisdom put together.
and the answer lies within you.

No comments:

Post a Comment